For our current residents we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding. Use our website to submit any maintenance requests, pay your rent, or just to drop us a line. We love to hear from our residents.
Links and Resources
All Applications Will Be Approved on the Following Basis:
- Applicant’s gross monthly income must be at least three times the monthly rental rate.
- Credit history and or Civil court records must not contain slow pays, judgements, evictions, collections, liens or bankruptcy in the last 3 years.
- Applicant must have a favorable rental reference from previous homeowner/property manager.
- Self Employed applicants may be required to produce upon request 2 years to tax returns or 1099’s and non-employed individuals must provide verifiable proof of income.
- A Nationwide Criminal records search must contain no felonies of illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance within the last 7 years, felonies resulting in bodily harm or intentional damage or destruction of property for example, "arson", within the last 7 years.
- A Nationwide Sex Offender Registry Search must not show any record of sexual offenses for any time period.
- An International Terrorist Database Search must not show any matches.
- The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards/guidelines for the applied unit.
- Applicant must be of legal age (18 years or older)
- All occupants 18 and older must complete an application.
- Applicant must submit all move-in monies in the form of cashier’s check or money order.
- Applicant understands that application fees are non-refundable.
- Applicant will not be allowed to move in until the appropriate utilities are turned on in applicant’s name and first month’s rent is paid.
- Management reserves the right to require applicants to pay additional security deposit if the above criteria are not met.
- Applications will be processed in the order received.
Upon approval, the lease preparation fee of $75.00 and security deposit will be due. The property will not be taken off the market until security deposit has been received.
To fill out the application online click below
The $50.00 application fee can be paid online when you complete the application.